Sunday, January 16, 2011

GOLDEN GLOBS 201111!!!

OK, I will continue.

No comment on Fincher's speech. Hmm, Jesse Eisenberg is super cute! I once saw him in an interview- he actually seems to have a brain.

A lot of these actors are cute, come to think of it. Who knew the acting profession was so welcoming of attractive people?

Oh lord, there is that poor January Jones. All I see are boobs and a cheap shade of red.

Best TV series. I want The Big C, but that's the only show I've seen. Never trust my opinions on TV. Right, Glee won. Haven't seen it. Seems to produce a lot of noise.

Jimmy Fallon is getting a little pudgy. I hope that helps his humor. Never thought he was funny.

Natalie Portman in red as well. Remind me: if I ever win an award (I won't, but let's pretend) don't let me wear bright red. It doesn't photograph well. Julianne Moore wore fushcia- much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment