Sunday, January 16, 2011

GOLDEN GLOBS 201111!!!

Back to the program.

Who is this guy? Ah, a clip for "Inception". I didn't see it. But the special effects look kind of cool. Buildings falling is a good effect.

Jeff Bridges! I love him, but I think I'm seeing him too much because I didn't just feel my heart skip. Oh well.

Nicole Kidman. You're looking old, and your teeth are yellow.

Michelle Williams and Natalie Portman are like twins. But the brunette won. Good for you, Natalie Portman! Halle Berry looks jealous.

Hmm, I like her dress. It's not red, it's pink, and has a splash of red across the front in the form of a flower. It's a trend judging from the floozies I see in South Beach. Her voice is like aluminum foil crinkling. Why is she an actress? I can't bear it. I will travel back in time and have nothing to impinge on my ears but Bette Davis, I swear. Oh, that nasal, untrained voice. I will have to kill myself. Mute, stop! NATALIE PORTMAN BAD BAD BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment