Sunday, January 16, 2011

GOLDEN GLOBS 201111!!!

We've gone to commercial again. I am going to ponder the sight I was privy to at the fadeout: Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. chatting.

What could they have been talking about? Anything, of course- "Nice to see you, old chap! Good work in Star Wars/Sherlock Holmes/whatever!" But their similarities before the camera are surprising. They must be the same age, in their mid-forties. Both look quite hairy. Quite shaggy. I can't say much about work, as in "work". They say Johnny Depp has "had it done", but I have no idea. I haven't seen him in a movie in, what, three or four years? Which is strange. I used to see him all the time. I would surmise that he's started making crap and nothing else. Whereas, and this is really curious, RBD has been showing up to my eyeballs, and I've been liking him.

We're back! It's Michael Douglas! Everybody's clapping! Since he's my dad's age and has just been declared cancer free this is a happy thing. I'm glad for Mr. Douglas. Anyway, that old Hollywood saw is presenting best picture. Social Network! I wrote it as he said it so I can say I predicted it. Which I did! Because it got really good reviews and is trendy. It was a good movie. I hope I see Jesse Eisenberg, my new crush. Nope, a bunch of men in suits. Where is the art? It's there in the suits.
Ain't that the truth.

OH! The suit has invited the little cuties to the stage. Andrew Garfield, also cute, but less so, though he was excellent in the movie.

Oh, there's Scarlett Johannsen. More pink. You heard it here first.

Ricky Gervais is saying goodnight. He's dressed like a caterer, so it's good that he's going. He must be tired of serving appetizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment